Players must meet any one of three criteria below to be considered for selection:
1) The Player was born in Cyprus
A. Copy of the title page of passport and relevant page showing place of birth; OR
B. Copy of official birth certificate
2) At the date of submission of the relevant information to the ICC, the Player is able to demonstrate (by his/her possession of a valid passport issued by the Govt of Cyprus) that he/she is a national of Cyprus.
Copy of the title page of passport and relevant page showing nationality
3) At the date of submission of the relevant information to the ICC, the Player is a Resident of Cyprus. For the purposes of this Article, a Player will be deemed to be a ‘Resident' of Cyprus if the Player has had his/her primary and permanent home in Cyprus for the immediately preceding three years, and Residence and Residency shall be construed accordingly.
A. The ICC’s template form titled ‘Data Summary for Resident Players’, properly completed and signed by the Cyprus Cricket Association and Player;
B. Any three of the following documents
- copy of Passport with entry dates stamped;
- driver’s licence;
- utility bills with name and address spanning the three year period;
- employment contract;
- income tax return documents;
- pay slip from employer;
- working visa;
- bank statements;
- rental/lease agreement for home;
- mortgage agreement;
- property purchase/bill of sale;
- naturalization card (i.e. green card);
- vehicle registration document;
- school record/transcription;
- social security or medical insurance card.
C. Player must meet EU / Schengen travel regulations
+ Any other relevant information that confirms that the Player has had his/her primary and permanent home in Cyprus over the immediately preceding three years.
To qualify thru Residency criteria; A, B, C requirements are MANDATORY